Large Finishing Press, Plough and Bench Tub Combination (10% Discount)
This combination means you get a finishing, lying and cutting prees with a plough and a bench mounted tub in one package.
Large size Finishing Press made in solid Beech. This press can be reversed for use as a Lying Press. Handles are operated by dowels which are inserted through the round body of the handle.
- Press cheeks 150mm x 70mm (nominal 6in x 3in)
- 38mm (1 1/2in) diameter thread
- 640mm (26in) wide
- 460mm (18in) between threads
Beech Plough with single threaded screw.
- Plough cheeks 80mm x 46mm (3in x 2in).
- Length 250mm (10in).
- 40mm (1 3/4in) curved plough blade in tool steel.
We make our tubs out of solid Beech and they come fully assembled. The bench standing tub is jointed with mortice and tenons which are then dowelled. They are designed to provide a solid stable support for your press whilst working.
- Width according to the size of press supplied or to fit an existing press
- 250mm height but can be raised or lowered to suit requirements
Posted by Sandra on 13th Feb 2017
I love my Plough-Press. It's perfect! Beautiful and strong, a job very well done. It has taken a little bit to arrive, as everything that it's worthy.
Thank you so much (Now I only have to learn how to use it)
Worth the wait
Posted by William Blackwell on 23rd Oct 2016
Now that I have gotten to try out the plough, press, and tub I must say that the wait was definitely worth it. Not only is the build quality excellent but the performance is top notch. Moreover, everything fits together well. Plus having the finishing press on the bottom of the cutting press makes the whole operation much easier.
Posted by Caleb Kelly on 16th Mar 2016
1. Extremely solid, sturdy, well built
2. Attention to detail, carefully finished
3. Packed well (arrived to the US in perfect condition)
4. Quality materials (blade made of tool steel and wood is high quality)
5. I can't yet comment on function, but as far as I can tell it will provide years of graceful service
well built, nicely finished
Posted by greg on 6th Jan 2015
Was quite surprised when I opened the box, the entire item is solid beech. The threads are well turned and deep enough that they should not fail in use. All joints are tight and nicely made.